What has transpired?
- October 1, 2020 will be the official relaunch of D4Disgruntled.
- A refinement of the overall visual look for D4Disgruntled's brand has been implemented both on the website and across all social media marketing efforts.
- A new website (d4dmusic.com) was created as an official website for the composer to use for promoting himself and to sell his music.
- A Merch Store on TeeSpring.com has also been set up.
- The release of 2 Special Collector's Edition CDs is happening on October 1st, 2020.
- Store wide discounts between 30 - 40% will be available through the month of October as part of the relaunch promotion including the 2 new CDs being released.
- Separate Facebook pages have been set up for both D4Disgruntled - The Composer and the D4D Music Store. The first will focus on everything related to the composer himself whereas the latter will focus strictly on store related updates and news
What's still to come?
- Music videos featuring select tracks from current albums paired with visuals to create a different listening engagement experience.
- "Making Of Videos" where the composer provides insights into each project he created, why he worked on them and more.
- An ongoing series of videos reviewing some of his favorite soundtracks and favorite composers.
- Occasional anecdotal videos of ongoing journey as to why he wants to be a composer, from what inspired him to do so, the struggles over the years of getting to this point and the challenges of starting a new career as a composer later in life.